2018 GSR Annual Meeting
June 1-3, 2018
Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
4750 Amelia Island Parkway
Amelia Island, Florida 32034
A group room rate of $299 is available at the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. A dedicated booking website has been created specifically for the
Georgia Society of Rheumatology ATTENDEES so you will be able to make, modify, and cancel your hotel reservations and may
purchase select room upgrades.
Please visit https://aws.passkey.com/go/GSR2018 to make your room reservation.
If you prefer, you can call directly to 866-763-2960 and reference Georgia Society of Rheumatology when making your reservation.
*The above link is ONLY for attendees. Any reservations made using the attendee link, for non-attendees, will be cancelled. Please visit the
exhibitor link or go here: https://aws.passkey.com/go/GSRVendor2018 to make Vendor/Exhibitor reservations.
A barrier island on the East Coast that provided a safe anchor for seafaring souls, Amelia Island has been discovered and rediscovered many
times over – by pirates and colonists and those who love how the sea can touch their soul. The island reveals many treasures, including The
Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, a sanctuary among luxury beach hotels that provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. We honor
our cherished heritage with a daily Pirate Toast. A treasure hunt for our younger guests. Culinary explorations that stay true to our coastal
Florida roots. Spa treatments that soothe from a slow, Southern pace. And a golf course that naturally blends into ancient terrain. With miles
of pristine beaches to explore, you’ll find yourself basking in the glow of the sun as you swim, relax or walk along the sandy shore.
Located on a grand stretch of the island’s 13 miles of coastline, our luxury beach resort features:
- 446 well-appointed guest rooms, including 36 Club rooms, 47 suites and three specialty suites - Atlantic, Amelia and The Ritz-Carlton Suite
- Four restaurants and The Lobby Bar
- More than 48,000 square feet of indoor function space, several outdoor and ocean view venues
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- 24-hour fitness center
- On-site tennis facilities
- 18 holes of private championship golf just outside our front door
- Each guest room features a private balcony
- Two universal car charging stations
- Three Tesla car charging stations